The benefits of professional and effective scheduling cannot be understated:
- Clients have a reasonable idea of how long their project will take to complete
- Team members and subcontractors can see when and how their responsibilities tie into the project as a whole.
- All participants can also visualize the ever important critical path, this is the order of tasks and their dependencies that is the limiting factor for a project to be completed on time.
- Clients can be frequently updated about job progress and expected completion date
- Banks love to see scheduling reports that show percent of completion and scheduling dates